Did you know that your loved one's diabetes in the home, though troublesome, is just one call away from experiencing rejuvenation going forward?
The reason for this is because A-1 Home Care in Beverly Hills serves as the leader in diabetic care provision, sending out talented and loving caregiving professionals to the comfort and convenience of the home! Each caregiver on staff comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve elders from all economic influences and ethnic backgrounds, because A-1 Home Care is dedicated to diversity in every senior care task at hand.
Take a look below at some of the 24 hour care services that A-1 Home Care provides diabetic elders in need:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver options throughout the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas for younger people with diabetes (both type-1 and type-2), serving as the one-stop shop for better home health in all of Southern California.
You can discover more about the exceptional hourly in-home care options available at A-1 Home Care when you contact a friendly caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care reaches out to adjacent communities in Hollywood, Studio City, Downey, Santa Monica, and Culver City.